Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Twilight

I am like a huge Twilight fanatic. I love the whole sereirs. I have read all of the books twice. Which is nothing compared to some of you out there. I got the 3 DISC DELUX EDITION of the movie!!!!! I have watched it so many times, I may have the whole movie memorized. One day my friend and I got up watched the movie. When it was over we wathched it again. That is what we did for the entire day. Then when her mom came to pick her up, she weas depressed. Now when she comes over she is not alloud to watch it. Its crazy!!!! OME!!!!!
Did you know that there are twilight watches, puzzles, and sweet hearts? Don't even get me started on the Edward action figure. Let me get one thing clear: I do not have any of that and do not plan on getting any of it. All of that is allittle over the top for me. I got the magnets and the HUGE poster, thats good enough.

2 comments:

  1. LET ME GUESS... OME STANDS FOR OH MY EMMA. WELL GUESS WHAT OMR STANDS FOR? (IF IM WRONG ILL FEEL LIKE A TOTAL IDIOT)AND I WASNT DEPRESSD I WAS JUST COMPLETELY IN LOVE WITH EDWARD CULLEN AND DIDNT WANT TO STOP STARING AT HIM. SINCE I DIDNT HAVE THE MOVIE I MAD MY MOM TAKE ME TO TARGET AND GET IT SO I COULD WATCH IT OVER, ANDV OVER,AND OVER AGAIN:D

    -EMMA

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yeah i figured out that that ome means oh my edward and not oh my emma!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!I L-O-V-E comments!