Wednesday, December 31, 2008

First I would like to thank my friend Melissa for helping me set up this blog. It would have been a lost cause without her. If you are wondering how I got such a cool name for this blog, I will admit it, Melissa came up with it. Can you tell what my favorite color is yet?
In this blog you will see some poems and songs I have written. Some are good, some are really good, and some need a little work. Some of them took just a few days to write and others just a few minutes. May I warn you though, most may be sad or make you feel sad because when I wrote these I felt really sad or down. They still all come from the heart. I really hope you enjoy them.
Thanks again Melissa.
P.S. Check out some of Melissa's cool blogs too. They are Girls for God and One Voice.

6 comments:

  1. My name is Jillian, and I'm from La La Land, an outwardly perfect piece of America, filled with perfect lawns, socialite moms, business men dads, and jock, overachiever perfect children. Throw in a few Hummers, yorkies, and celeb's and you have La La Land.

    But I am different. I am independent. An artist. And I am going to dare to be different. Dare to break out. Break the mold. Shine.

    Accompanied by: My dog, an overly energetic, and sometimes ditzy Golden, Harmony; her polar opposite, Myrtle, the 30 year old turtle; my golf playing,outwardly quite, but secretly indy (my nickname for independent) best friend Paige, who is a comedian in training; a few neighborhood rebels, who dare to be different; a box of art tools; a sketch pad; a battered skateboard; an black guitar; a tree house; and none of the pressure the other 15-year-olds face, I plan to seek the truth, learn the meaning of life, and ultimately teach people how to live!
    One of my bffs, Emma, met your friend Melissa, though some online forum. They both had blogs, and I guess they both encouraged us to start our own! Well, that how I found yours. All the best!
    Jillian; your not so average 15 year old La La Land girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Jillian!

    Ok, Rachel, Jillian, me, and my dad are all eagerly awaiting for your next post.

    So, post.

    Please.

    Like, now.

    :]

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry to be such a nudge....but i absolutely HATE ornge....i know i didnt spell it right but i never wanna learn how to spell it cuse i hate the color..
    ^_^ i know....im such a downer...
    _handprint_

    ReplyDelete
  4. nothing does rhyme with orange at least in the English language. Don't worry , most of my poetry is a bit on the dark side too. Although I'm a genarally cheery person whenever i write happy poems they sound to surreal or too cheery.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey sorry I haven't posted anything in a really long time guys. But i am working on it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!I L-O-V-E comments!